We are seeking a self-motivated, tech-focused individual to join our team as our new Technical Recruiter. This individual will play an integral role in developing Sabre Systems network of talent and will be responsible for delivering highly qualified candidates for multiple positions. This position is located in our Alexandria, VA office near the Eisenhower Metro .
This position focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates. The ideal candidate will utilize multiple strategies including: cold calling into competitive companies, online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching on Internet portals, networking, and attending industry and career fair events. This individual will take ownership over the candidate generation side of the recruitment process and exercise strong and independent judgement in matching talent with opportunities. Duties to include:
- Work with Hiring Manager to develop requisition details (job description, ideal candidate profiles, screening questions, and post both internal and external job postings)
- Source candidates by utilizing social media and other Internet tools, employee referrals, cold calling, advertising, job fairs, and networking
- Utilize LinkedIn, Indeed, Career Builder, Monster, etc. efficiently to build candidate pipelines
- Pre-screen candidates and filter qualified candidates to Senior Recruiters
- Input resumes into the internal database, as needed
- Schedule interviews for candidates selected by the client
- Provide Hiring Manager with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
- Perform reference checks and request background investigations on applicants
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Assist in preparing new hire paperwork including federal forms, employment agreements and offer letters
- Represent the company at career fairs, company open houses, and community networking events, as needed
- Assist in internship program by participating in college career fairs, collaborating with relevant colleges and following up with students to keep track of status
- Schedule new hire orientation with HR department
- Perform follow up calls with employees on start date, and additional follow up calls thereafter (along with PM or Supervisor) to track progress
- Understand and apply procedures documented in ISO Manual
- Handle other assigned administrative requests or special projects as assigned
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package:
- Flexible time off (PTO) program
- Free parking
- Close to Eisenhower Metro
- Free on-site gym
- 3+ year experience in a Recruiting, HR, Administrative or heavily Customer Service based role
- Must work on-site, up to 20% travel to other regional offices and job fairs
- A strong passion for technology and solid industry knowledge to understand relevant skills, companies
- Excellent research/sourcing skills and the ability to focus on quality, not just quantity.
- Must be detail oriented and have a sense of urgency while working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Previous experience in Recruiting/Staffing with a Federal Contractor preferred
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience in using the Internet and other candidate sourcing tools for recruiting
- Experience using social media and other online methods to develop talent pipelines
At Sabre, you will enjoy building relationships with your Hiring Managers and teams, and helping find the right people for each role. If you love technology and have a strong interest in recruiting, human resources and working with people, this is the right position for you!
Sabre offers customers integrated end-to-end solutions focused around analytics; aviation systems; command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR); and cyber. This solutions strategy is built upon the strength of our technical competencies in engineering, information technology, software development, program management support, and logistics. For over 25 years, Sabre’s talented professionals have provided the insight and expertise to help solve critical challenges facing our nation. At Sabre, we greatly value our employees. Our employees know that their contributions make a real difference — for their customers, their company, their communities and themselves. We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan. To learn more about positions at Sabre please visit us on the web at http://www.sabresystems.com.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled